How can I return an item I ordered on Prosoccer.com?
We want you to love your new purchase. But if you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, returns are accepted within 30 days of invoice generated date, with tickets intact and merchandise unworn.
We could only return an item for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if the item is NOT on sale.
To return your online purchase by mail, please follow these steps:
- Call (800) 688-8088 or (626) 403-9921 or e-mail email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number.
- Return authorization MUST be placed on the outside of the shipping box.
- After you obtain a return authorization number, complete the return form (click here to download) and enclose it with your returned merchandise.
- Ship your return merchandise via UPS, FedEx, or USPS to our company address: Pro Soccer Returns 82 N. Los Robles Ave. Pasadena, CA. 91101.
- Ship your merchandise via UPS to our company address: Pro Soccer Returns 82 N. Los Robles Ave. Pasadena, CA. 91101.
- We are only able to issue a refund or exchange on merchandise received at our company.
All footwear being sent back to us MUST be in a shipping box. Shoes sent back in the footwear box with a shipping label on the outside will not be accepted, no exceptions. You, the customer, are responsible for the shipping cost to and from ProSoccer.com, including items with manufacturer defects. All shipping costs are based on weight and destination as specified by the shipping carrier.
Where do I send returns?
You will ship your item back to:
Pro Soccer Returns
82 N. Los Robles
Pasadena, CA. 91101
Please note: We are not responsible for items that are lost or stolen in the process to our company. It’s best to keep the tracking number of the returned package during the transit.
How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment within 15 business days after we received the item at our company.
Once the item has been credited back into your account, you will receive an e-mail notification to inform you that we have completed your return.
What happens if I received the wrong item?
We do our best to check each product that leaves our facility is up to meet your standards.
If you find a fault that has occurred with the product you received, please contact our customer service representative within 7 days at (800) 688-8088 or (626) 403-9921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to fix the problem and ship out the correct item.
If it is a company error, we will cover for the shipping expenses.
What happens if the item I received is defective?
If you receive an item that is defective in any way, it may be returned to our company within 45 days for an exchange or store credit.
It is best to immediately contact our customer service professionals @ 1800-688-8088 or 1626-403-9921, or e-mail us at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
We will advise to ship the item back to our company with an return authorization number.
After inspection, if the item is defective, we will move forward accordingly.
From our experience, through proper care and normal use, almost all defects for apparel and footwear will be evident after the first 45 days from the day you first purchased the item.
Natural wear and tear is not considered a defect. Please note: Many of the items that we sell are in need of special care due to the material they are made of. (I.e. latex, leather, etc).
You will also notice non-apparel and non-footwear items have extended warranties that of course will be honored during the life of their guarantee.
If the item is defective within 15 days, we will cover for the shipping fees.
After 15 days have passed, you are fully responsible for shipping charges.
It does not necessarily mean that if you purchase a higher priced item, it will last you a longer time. Remember that you are paying for the performance and comfort.
I want to exchange an item, but I do not want to wait until you receive the replacement...
If you do not want to wait for the replacement to arrive to our company for it to be exchanged, you can place a completely new order on our website for the new item. You are responsible for the fees of the new order plus the shipping.
Once we receive your original order back to our company, we will credit your account. However, you must include a copy of your original invoice or order number in the package that is being shipped back to our company.
You can also place a new order over the phone, and we will automatically make a note that a new order has been placed.
Once we receive the original order back to our company, we will credit your account only for the merchandise. You will receive an e-mail notification that your account has been credited.
Almost all items that have been worn outside (especially footwear) will show signs of wear and will no longer be considered in original condition. Therefore, we cannot accept to process your return if the item is not in its original and re-sellable condition. It is important to try all footwear indoors.
What are items that cannot be returned or exchanged?
The following items are not returnable :
- Any jersey on our website with a name or number is a customized item.
- Customized items cannot be returned or exchanged. (ex-Any professional players name and number is considered customized)
- No jersey’s come with name and numbers. We make the jersey with official/licensed name and numbers, upon your request.
- Items that show signs of being worn or used. For example, footwear that has been stepped outside, even if it is only for 2 minutes.
- Gift cards or any such stored value items.
- Special orders, for example team uniforms, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- DVD’s or any other electronic items.
- Large field equipments, such as a goal post. Most large sized equipments are shipped directly from their factory.
The following items are only exchangeable:
- Items that are purchased on sale may be exchanged for another item or for store credit within 30 days.
- If the item you want to exchange has a lesser value, you will receive the balance as a store credit.
What Is NOT in new condition:
- Any footwear that has been worn outside of the house; any grass stains or marking on the bottom of the studs, are not acceptable.
- A jersey, shirt, or anything else that smells like cologne, any fragrance, or not so pleasant body odor.
- Anything you stained, even if you were able to remove the stain with a detergent or stain remover.
- Anything already washed in a washing machine.
- Stuff that you received with a tag, that no longer has the same tag.
Do I have to pay for shipping to return/exchange an item back to your company?
If you received the item that you originally ordered, and want to exchange/return for refund, you are completely responsible for the shipping fees to get the item back to our company.
If it our company’s fault, we will cover the shipping fees for you to get the item back to our company.
Note: Attach the RMA#, and visit your nearest UPS/USPS/Fedex store and simply drop your box off.
Once we receive the item at our company, we will take action accordingly.